Wednesday, May 1, 2024

*Gasp* Double Post

First, if you're in or around Rochester, New York, Friday is "First Friday" where I'll have Studio 301 open house along with the rest of the city's offerings. Find me 250 N Goodman Street in the Anderson Arts Building, third floor. 6 to 9
Second, tonight I got to hear the wonderful Robin Ruth Long talk about her work with mariner's compass blocks. She's a master at building these, and a fabulous speaker. A treat to meet up with her again. And it was at the Alling Coverlet Museum, even better among this historic collection.
 

3 comments:

  1. Carol in Denver2/5/24 12:14

    I wish I lived closer! I'd love to see your fabrics close up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, one of these day's I'll get closer to Denver (and not just flying through the airport!)

      Delete
    2. Carol in Denver3/5/24 11:47

      That will be a happy day!

      Delete